This design is based on the popular Lesja Dress crafted from a new and ELK preferred fibre, 100% Naia Acetate.
- An ELK preferred fabric, Naia™ is produced with full transparency from tree to fibre and is responsibly sourced from sustainably managed pine and eucalyptus forests and plantations to ensure no deforestation of protected forests.
- A reinvention of the classic shirt dress with a higher hem at the front and lower hem at the back
- Button through front with concealed buttons
- Subtle side splits for ease of movement
- A loose-fitting sleeve with elastic gathers
100% Naia Acetate
Delicate fabric: This garment is made using fine quality fabrics. Please treat the fabric with care to ensure it stays looking as good as possible. Avoid contact with sharp or rough surfaces and jewellery that may catch. Catching or snagging light fabrics may cause pulls or runs. Take care to avoid oils and oil based liquids as they may cause permanent stains.
This style was made in China through production agent Eastlink Sales. Eastlink was established in 2006 by Mrs Crystal Wu. Crystal has a great team based in Shanghai who work with us to manage our development and production. They also act as the go between with our makers where our garments are made.
The factory that our pieces are made in is called Suzhou Yiqun, who have been audited by Qualspec. Eastlink are one of our keenest producers in terms of producing more sustainable product. They are actively assisting us with communication between fibre producers and mills where we are finding new materials that will form our ranges in the future.